Search Engine Optimization – An Overview
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of promoting a business online to achieve better search engine rankings for relevant, targeted key-phrases. Search engine optimization refers to optimizing the HTML and content of a website for both search engines and visitors in order to attain higher rankings than competing websites. This will increase qualified traffic and generate customer inquiries that may ultimately convert to sales.
Dream Wizardz will offer complete Search Engine Optimization and Submission in the most popular search engines. SEO is inherently an ongoing process where the rank of the site will be monitored on a regular basis and the rank will be maintained in the top of the search list. This process also involves studying and updating on the methods search engines use for ranking, which is one of our key areas of specialization.
Each page will be made content rich, search engine friendly and will be easily found by potential customers using relevant search terms.
– 93% of all internet traffic initiates with a search engine;
– 89% are first-time visitors;
– 99% do not search beyond the top 30 results;
– 97% never look beyond the top three results;
– 76.7% of Google users click on the organic (unpaid) listings first;
– The top three websites in any industry earn 65% of all online revenue;
– The top 10 websites have 78% more traffic than those in positions 11-30.
1. Reach a wider online audience and boost total targeted visitors.
2. Increase the visibility of your website on the major search engines.
3. Improve conversion rates on website landing pages.
4. Decrease campaign costs and reposition budget to provide a higher return on investment (ROI).
The goal of search engine optimization is not just to increase traffic to your website. Search engine optimization is about results. A well optimized website will remove obstacles impeding the indexing of your site and open new, well traveled and authoritative pathways to your content. To optimize your website so that the major search engines rank your site as highly as possible which, in turn, leads to a greater volume of qualified traffic. SEO can level the playing field for your business whether your business is a Fortune 500 company or a brand new business venture trying to get noticed in a competitive field. Done properly, SEO puts your site on the left side of the page where it gains instant credibility with the very people that you wish to reach.
The following techniques are mainly carried for the website within our web marketing packages,
On Page Optimization
Off Page Optimization (Link Building Campaign)
Web Analytics Set Up
Monitoring & Reporting Performance
All our SEO practices are implemented in a manner that is 100% ethical.
Compliant with Google guidelines
Submissions will be manually done.
Submissions will be done in the most appropriate category only.
No hidden costs involved.